
Well, The collar and Harness arrived finally from K9Closet. I like them, but the stitching on the harness is not centered, so i am guessing they were just rushing.I know she had 200+ orders for that sale, so it's not surprising. I still like them, they are soft and look pretty sturdy. Now Steve can be safe at day care for walk time. the collar is nice, the rhinestones add a nice touch. I sent out some FLame fabric to Canada this morning. i really like the Flame Jammies i ordered but it turned out to be too tight for Steve, so Polly gets them. Now i can have a pair made for Steve and Also one for Pixie. 3 Flame jammies will be so cute. I think i'm addicted to jammies now. I need to settle down. Steve has enough now. The girls can use one more pair, then i'm done. looks like a nice day for the dogs to play outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment